SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
o Deliver Professional Service engagements to customers based on contracted Statements of Work (SOWs), delivery processes and Standards of Service;
o Provide support, planning, scheduling, the project set up, and project management for assigned engagements and lend backup support and assistance as required and/or requested by members of the Services Delivery Team;
o Provide input to VP of Product Innovation on product defects, enhancements, and overall design, based on Customer input and personal use;
o Assist with building, training and maintaining a ready stable of qualified, well-equipped consultants and independent contractors to deliver professional services engagements;
o Provide pre-sales support to CEO and VP of Business Development in demonstrating software, developing project estimates and Information Asset Inventories as requested;
o Conduct online SaaS product training sessions and Free Trial Orientations with Customers and VAR employees, and
o Assist Product Development, Account Management Sales, Operations, Marketing and other areas with projects as requested.
• Accomplish position duties and objectives by:
o Guided by colleagues, exercising a great deal of own initiative to read, study, ask questions and learn product and service offerings, sales process, marketing materials, contract and SOW structure, methodologies, delivery standards, work tools and processes;
o Rapidly embracing and becoming a subject matter expert on Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) suite of Products;
o Continually participate in the sharing of best practices and process improvement so as deliver excellence and value to customers
o Attending and assisting colleagues with currently-booked projects; and
o Participating in scheduled and other internal meetings to meet colleagues, learn and share insights and input.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Relevant experience performing Information Systems security risk analyses, privacy evaluations, and security evaluations, ideally in the healthcare space
• Relevant experience and prior demonstrable success leading and/or delivering consulting engagements in the IS and healthcare space
• Relevant technical training, project management training, and certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISA, CISM, HCISPP, CIPP, CHPS, etc.
• Ability to travel for the purposes of delivering Customer engagements 50 – 60% of the time
• Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills, especially in the information systems and/or privacy space
• Training and experience with designing/developing SaaS platforms
• Highly-effective verbal communications and presentation skills in a Customer setting
• Excellent written communication skills, in particular, regarding information system, security and/or privacy subject matter, policies and procedures
• Experience with creating and executing repeatable work processes and procedures
• Experience with providing technical/product support services within a sales process
• Prior experience and proven success planning, developing materials and delivering training on the technical subject matter and software products
• Proficiency with software tools/applications (Basecamp; SalesForce.com, Microsoft Office, etc.), and
• The initiative and ability to:
o master HIPAA and HITECH regulations, enforcement, and audit subject matter
o study and learn new subject matter and context quickly,
o digest prior Customer proposals, project notes, deliverables, and final reports; assimilate prior experience, relevant subject matter, data, facts, and results; and develop relevant questions of colleagues so as to hasten understanding scenarios, methodologies, processes, and “lessons learned”,
o interact with colleagues to devise and carry out an effective self-training program,
o study and earn relevant additional professional certifications,
o exercise flexibility of assignments within the company
• This position has significant interaction with both internal and external stakeholders, including colleagues, customers, partners, subcontractors and potential investors. This position requires a strong customer service orientation and the ability to:
o work independently on a variety of projects simultaneously,
o exercise good judgment and initiative to manage priorities,
o quickly develop trusting relationships with a variety of healthcare compliance and information system professionals,
o read and readily comprehend Federal and State security and privacy regulations, security and/or privacy policies and procedures, and assess their relevance to specific situations
o pose questions and listen to Customer responses effectively so as to draw out essential facts, data, business process descriptions, sensitivities, and perspectives, and
o strong organizational abilities, effective writing skills, and communications skills.
• Study, learn, test, document, execute and seek to continuously improve scalable Services delivery processes, end-to-end
• Develop, document, test, and continually improve training programs and materials to support and encourage VAR and Customer adoption and retention of SaaS products
• Provide technical sales support services as assigned, especially in the creation of Information Asset Inventories, project analysis and estimation of effort
• Services Delivery resource planning and scheduling, as assigned
• Project setup and customization on Basecamp and project scheduling and management, as assigned
• Customizing and continuously improving Customer Engagement Introduction, Kick-Off, Planning and On-site presentations
• Creating, reviewing and editing Findings, Observations, and Recommendations and Risk Analysis Reports and Customer presentations
• Develop and continuously improve tools and templates (Basecamp Project and To Do Lists; Report Templates; WorkSheets; etc.) used in delivering Customer engagements and training subcontracted resources.
• Actively participate in the development of strategies and development and execution of tactics supporting business development activities
• Conduct online SaaS training and orientation sessions with Customers and VAR employees
• Participate and present in Company educational and promotional activities and events such as delivery of HIPAA-HITECH educational webinars, Blue Ribbon Panels, Customer Council, and the like
• Assist with development of QA test plans and test cases and provide support with testing SaaS software
• Assist with other assignments befitting skill, knowledge and experience set
• Actively participate with the team in the development of strategies and development and execution of tactics supporting the growth and scalability of the company.
• Full-time employee.
• Travel is required an estimated 50 – 60% of the time.
• Works from home and provides own computer, printer/scanner, computer audio capability, cell phone, Internet service and Microsoft Office software. The company provides subscriptions to Salesforce.com, Basecamp, Microsoft Online Services, Encryption tools, Data backup, GoToMeeting and other tools selected as the standard by the company.