Experience and Skills
– The ideal candidate should have excellent client liaison, documentation and technical skills and is capable of working in a global environment across multiple time zones:
– Minimum 5 years of experience supporting Windows desktop in a VDI environment.
– A clear understanding of ITIL processes and procedures.
– Minimum 5 years ITSM experience, ideally with ServiceNow.
– Exposure to an understanding of Citrix XenDesktop 7.6x including Citrix Director, Citrix PVS & Citrix Storefront.
– Experience of supporting and troubleshooting Citrix Receiver, leveraging Citrix Director to address any BYOD issues.
– Experience with AppSense for profile management.
– Understanding of Windows SCCM, FIM, and Windows App-V.
– Clear understanding and exposure to VMware vSphere virtualization with enterprise storage (vCentre, VUM, SSO, ESXi)
– Experience using VMware vROPS.
– Use of Lakeside Systrack dashboards.
– Clear technical understanding of Windows Server infrastructure and Active Directory.
– Experience with HP Server Onboard Administrator and Integrated Lights-Out (iLO).
– Experience with Dell’s Chassis Management Controller (CMC) and Integrated Dell Remote Access Controller (iDRAC)
– Basic knowledge of PowerShell scripting. (Optional)
– Good command of the English language, verbally and written.
– Analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
– An excellent communicator, with strong interpersonal skills, fluent in English
– Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations)
– Motivated, self-directed and driven
– Methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail