Duties Of The Job:
– Identification and marshalling of all local and Corporate resources to fulfill business objectives.
– Identification and reaction to leading and lagging indicators and trends that impact the business including, but not limited to, financial performance, payer trends, market and competitive factors, and local legislative impacts.
– Resource allocation and the management of budgets to assure optimal operations and financial performance of the care center.
– Working with Regional Revenue Cycle leaders to ensure optimal reimbursement for the services provided by the Care Center. This includes ensuring Providers execute accurate coding & documentation, lock notes in a timely manner, modify practices that result in unnecessary denials, and timely response for requests for information.
– Recognizing and resolving risks/issues that may impede success and/or put the providers and/or company at risk.
– Communication and adherence to all corporate policies and protocols.
– Driving corporate initiatives to assure continuity and minimize variability across the enterprise.
– Identifying and sharing best practices to improve productivity, reduce cost, enhance profitability and amplify patient satisfaction.
– Assuring an environment that is pleasing and comforting to patients and upholds the commitment CPS makes to its patients as outlined in the patient promise.
– High school diploma or equivalent required. At least 2 years of post-secondary education preferred
– Good understanding of business management within a healthcare environment
– Experience in leading a working group
– Ability to direct, facilitate, lead; Possess the ability, knowledge and skill to prioritize and build acceptance
– Ability to balance the workload based on priorities; Ability to acquire complete requirements before moving forward on a project.